Senior Technical Recruiter For US RPO Process -
Open Position : 1 Work Location : TirunelveliTimings : Night Shift only
Open Position : 1
Work Location : Tirunelveli
Timings : Night Shift only
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our RPO team.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, to ensure that we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will be responsible to build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for US IT positions.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on job-boards and niche platforms
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Draft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- In-charge of vetting and verification process
- Co-ordinate with clients and candidates to run the interview process
- Take care of Documentation and paperwork
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Proven work experience as a US IT Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. job-board search, social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org